PES is a collaborative initiative between the Office of Undergraduate Education, the colleges, and many other units on campus. Each college provides advising to help with students' academic planning and progress.
PES students have access to highly personalized, holistic, and culturally competent advising. PES advisors are able to provide these individualized services to their students due, in part, to their low student-to-advisor ratios.
Additionally, PES advisors have much of the social justice knowledge and skills needed to support their students and often share important social identities.
See more info about PES advising in your college:
- Carlson School of Management
- College of Biological Sciences
- College of Continuing and Professional Studies
- College of Design
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science and Engineering
- TRIO Student Support Services
- University Honors Program