Academic Advising in Your College
All PES students have access to advisors to help with their academic planning and progress.
Priority Registration for Fall 2024
PES students have access to priority registration! All PES students who are active in an undergraduate degree program in the current semester will be able to register for Fall classes beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday, April 11.
Most students are assigned registration times distributed across several weeks. As a PES student, you’ll be able to solidify your Fall schedule early which means you’re more likely to get a class schedule that fits your needs, preferences, and interests.
In order to take advantage of this opportunity, you need to make sure you are all set to register by Thursday, April 11.
Note that this is only the beginning of your enrollment period. You can register for classes and change your schedule throughout the registration period until classes are starting in the Fall.
What To Do:
- Check MyU for registration holds. A hold may be placed on your record for financial or academic reasons. You can find the reason and impact of a hold, how to resolve it, and whom to contact if you have questions in MyU. See step-by-step instructions on how to view holds.
- Meet with your advisor. Appointments fill up quickly so contact your advising office to schedule a time and learn about next steps. Note that you're not always required to meet with your academic advisor to register. Check MyU for registration holds to see if a meeting is required.
- Use your resources. APAS, Schedule Builder, and the University Catalogs page can help with finding needed courses and registration.
- Review how to register for classes.
- Register for Fall semester classes on Thursday, April 11 (or soon thereafter)!