Through discussion and engaging activities with fellow students in the program, attendees learn about PES, meet their mentors, and further develop personal relationships at the U.
- Examine positive psychology and growth mindset as tools for achieving highly personalized definitions of success
- Learn about the role of wellbeing in their lives
- Review their goals for their time at the U of M and how they’ll use campus resources (including PES) to attain them
What do students say about the conference?
- “The conference was fun, and I met new friends!”
- “The sessions were interesting and engaging.”
- “My peer mentor was upbeat and super helpful!”
- “I enjoyed getting to know more about PES, my opportunities and resources at the U, and getting to meet other students in the program.”